These springs are available in multiple variants:
- Front Lowering: 30mm | 35mm
- Rear Lowering: 30mm | 35mm
VOGTLAND sport springs, manufactured in Germany, provide multifaceted improvements for your vehicles suspension. The comprehensive design generates a better overall appearance while making a significant improvement in performance. The compound spring rate allows for comfortable ride quality under normal driving conditions while providing maximum performance when being pushed to the limit.
As the distance of spring travel reduces, the performance demands of a spring drastically increase. Derived from racing, the VOGTLAND compound spring consists of two different spring rates. The initial rate provides the proper preload necessary for proper suspension function during all road conditions, and the final rate is designed to provide the appropriate vehicle balance for neutral steering characteristics. Each spring is calibrated for every specific car model, and provides a balance between performance and comfort.
Where To Buy?
Product Certification allows you to find quality and reliable products.
- Audi A4 B8 (2008 - 2016) [1.8L I4 Turbo]
- Audi A4 B8 (2008 - 2016) [2.0L I4 TurboDiesel]
- Audi A4 B8 (2008 - 2016) [2.0L I4 Turbo]
- Audi A4 B8 (2008 - 2016) [2.7L V6 TurboDiesel]
- Audi A4 B8 (2008 - 2016) [3.0L V6 Supercharged]
- Audi A4 B8 (2008 - 2016) [3.0L V6 TurboDiesel]
- Audi A4 B8 (2008 - 2016) [3.2L V6]
- Audi S4 B8 (2008 - 2016) [3.0L V6 Supercharged]
No posts found