The genuine carbon fibre is finished ‘dry’, meaning unlacquered, just like the carbon fibre you see in motorsport applications. This requires a higher quality fibre with no defects, and a higher attention to detail when the intake is manufactured. This results in a true premium product for your car which far exceeds other intakes at the same price point, and embarrasses those priced even higher.
It offers greater sound from the engine, particularly when on boost, and our product testers have reported a more responsive throttle too. The filter element itself is provided by Pipercross, and is fully serviceable or replaceable if necessary. In our testing, it was the only filter type that was able to offer adequate filtration to the engine, whilst still being capable of flowing enough air to offer an increase in horsepower and torque.
The kit comes complete with everything you need for installation, which can be carried out in around 30 minutes, including a set of full colour instructions.
Where To Buy? (Find Closest Store)
- Audi A3 8V (2013 -) [2.0L I4 Turbo]
- Audi S3 8V (2013 -) [2.0L I4 Turbo]
- Audi TT MK3 (2014 -) [2.0L I4 Turbo]
- Seat Leon Cupra MK3 (2013 -) [2.0L I4 Turbo]
- Skoda Octavia RS MK3 (2013 -) [2.0L I4 Turbo]
- Volkswagen Golf GTI MK7 (2013 -) [2.0L I4 Turbo]
- Volkswagen Golf R MK7 (2013 -) [2.0L I4 Turbo]
No posts found