Fabspeed Valvetronic Exhaust for Porsche 911 Carrera / Carrera S (991) [3.4L/3.8L]
- Fits all Porsche 991 Carrera and Carrera S vehicles 2012-2016
- Massive power gains at low RPM,
- Saves 13 lbs. versus the factory components
- Dramatic improvement in sports car sound and power throughout the RPM range
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16 gauge C.N.C. mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- All included Fabspeed components are direct bolt-on replacements for the factory counterparts
- Sport Headers feature C.N.C. mandrel-bent equal length primary pipes utilizing a 3-into-1 high velocity investment-cast pyramidal merge collector
- Does not trigger a CEL and complies with most emissions regulations
- Package includes Deluxe Quad-Style Tips in your choice of finish, constructed from T304L stainless steel
|About Helical Technology|
Helical Technology is the UK’s foremost producer of high specification engine control systems supplied to many of the world’s leading vehicle makers, manufacturing valves of the highest quality for some of the most technically advanced and difficult applications. Helical Valves are the standard for high performance OEM applications from Ferrari, Porsche, Lamborghini, McLaren and more.
Valvetronic Controller Kit
Fabspeed's Valvetronic Controller Kit is an add-on option for Fabspeed Valvetronic Exhausts that have valve control in the vehicle from the factory. This kit allows on demand control of the valves in the Fabspeed exhaust independent of the vehicle mode and operation.
This kit is included with the Standard Exhaust option.
Where To Buy? (Find Closest Store)
- Porsche 911 Carrera (991) [3.4l H6]
- Porsche 911 Carrera S (991) [3.8L H6]
No posts found