CSF Performance Twin Intercooler for Porsche 911 Turbo (991/991.2) [3.8L H6 Turbo]
- Fits both 991.1 & 991.2 Turbo/Turbos S vehicles. (2013-2019)
- 3D Scanned, CAD Designed and 3D-printed prototype; Tested in collaboration with automotive engineering firm RK Autowerks. Providing the absolute best fitting Porsche 991 Turbo intercoolers available in the aftermarket.
- CFD tested (Computational Fluid Dynamics) cast end tanks with several post machining processes for the absolute best tolerance specifications and maximum airflow distribution throughout the core.
- All OEM mounting points are retained with the OEM clip-in hardware design. Utilizing factory hardware, for an OEM-level installation. (CSF Exclusive)
- OEM style “Quick-Connect” machined fittings for precise fitment, lock and seal.
- Finished with an aerospace grade, nano-particle, heat dispersion coating that dissipates heat ~35% better than uncoated raw aluminum.
- “Drop-in fitment”, no modifications or grinding to metal brackets, etc.
- (Requires slight trimming to the plastic intercooler shrouds – instructions included and available for download at www.CSFrace.com)
- Individually leak / pressure tested to 120 PSI
- Individually inspected for quality control
- Specifically cut foam protective packaging to ensure damage free shipment
- Manufactured completely in house by CSF; a tier 1 OEM manufacturer with over 50 years of cooling system manufacturing experience. Over 500,000 units sold every year and over 40 million units sold globally.
Where To Buy? (Find Closest Store)
- Porsche 911 Turbo (991) [3.8L H6 Turbo]
- Porsche 911 Turbo (991.2) [3.8L H6 Turbo]
No posts found