Fabspeed Catless Long Tube Headers For Porsche Boxster/Cayman (981) [2.7L/3.4L/3.8L]
Get out of the corner fast and maximize your pulling power on the straights! Designed for track and off-road use, these catless longtube headers provide maximum exhaust flow from the engine cylinders straight into the exhaust system.
Fabspeed's Race Headers for the Porsche 981 Boxster/Cayman are built to optimize the engine's exhaust flow for maximum performance. Our precision-engineered headers add horsepower and torque at the wheels, increasing the already impressive performance of the 981.
Set yourself apart from the factory-equipped crowd with these unbeatable performance upgrades and watch your Porsche's power - and your race results - climb.
- Fits all Porsche 981 Boxster/Cayman vehicles (2013-2016)
- Equal length T304 stainless steel, C.N.C. mandrel bent header pipes for equalized engine pulsing and maximum exhaust flow.
- Long-tube race headers fit all Boxster/Cayman automobiles and comply with the OEM muffler or any aftermarket muffler designed from OEM spec.
- Dramatic improvement in horsepower and torque throughout the RPM range.
- F1/NASCAR style high velocity cast merge collectors to improve exhaust scavenging.
- Direct bolt-on application with no cutting or welding required.
- Optional 02 Spacers available to minimize C.E.L occurrences
Catted O2 Spacers
Universal O2 spacers with real precious metal Catalytic Converters lengthen the distance between the O2 spacer(s). Fabspeed takes their spacers a step further by having built-in catalytic converters to allow the ECU to properly read exhaust gas and perform at optimal performance
Oxygen sensors can occasionally trigger a CEL on stock vehicles due to the new advances of technology and would require an O2 spacer to bring the vehicle back to equilibrium and allow the ECU to read exhaust gases within the proper threshold.
Where To Buy? (Find Closest Store)
- Porsche Boxster/Cayman (981) [2.7L H6]
- Porsche Boxster/Cayman GT4 (981) [3.8L H6]
- Porsche Boxster/Cayman S (981) [3.4L H6]
No posts found